Transfer music to iPhone
Transfer music to iPhone using iTunes– If you’re using iPhone and want to listen to music on the iPhone, you’ll need to purchase it from Apple Music. Also, there’s a way to add music to your library from your PC using different applications. Here are the detailed steps and instructions on how you can add or transfer music to iPhone from your PC.
iTunes is the most common and easy way to sync media files such as music to any iOS devices including iPhones, iPods, and iPad.
However, it is really an annoying application for new users. iTunes has so many complicated functions and needs to be very careful in order to transfer music successfully.
Well, there’s no need to worry. We got you covered.
Follow the steps below to transfer music
- Connect your iPhone or iPod via lightning cable.
- Open iTunes. If it is your first connection, a window will pop. Click “Continue” to allow iTunes to read your iPhone. Meanwhile, another dialogue will pop out on your iPhone, tap on “Trust” to continue.
- Click the phone icon on the left corner. To manage your media files, go to “Summary” tab and cancel “Automatically sync when this iPhone is connected” on “Options” and check “Manually manage music and video” .
- Click “Done”.
- Click on “File” and then “Add file to library”. Select the music you would like to transfer and click “Open”. Once transferred successfully, you can go to the “Songs” tab to see all the songs.
- Now, you can click “Music” under the “Settings” tab and choose “Sync Music”. You can sync the entire music library or selected playlists as you like.
- Click “Done”.
If you want to sync purchased music from iTunes to iPhone, you’ll need to go through Authorization first. Click on the “Account” tab, then “Authorizations” and “Authorize this computer”. Enter your Apple ID and Password.